In order to inherit his fed up father’s hotel empire, an immature and lazy man must repeat grades 1-12 all over again.
Things we discussed in this episode:
-Ryan talks about his disappointment of losing this week’s poll again.
-We discuss Ashley’s competitive side.
-We discuss our love for CD singles and TLC.
-We talk about problematic movies and whether we should continue watching them.
Our predictions: Will it hold up?
-We head to Tangent City to discuss that one scene in Home Alone.
-Ryan blows Ashley’s mind.
-We discuss Billy’s fashion choices.
-Sexual assault is funny…isn’t it? (That’s a big no for us.)
-Little kid MULLETS!
-Ashley can’t say Donkey Kong.
-We talk about a reoccuring theme in some of the 90’s comedies we have watched.
-We discuss the dark and random humor found in this movie.
Ryan: The “Cagey”– Adam Sandler (Billy Madison)
The “Hanxy”– Bridgette Wilson-Sampras (Veronica Vaughn)
Ashley: The “Cagey” – Josh Mostel (Principal Max Anderson)
The “Hanxy”– Adam Sandler (Billy Madison)
Does it hold up?
Ashley: Also nope.
Facts from 1995:
- This movie was released on February 10th, 1995.
- Hit TV Shows:
- Caroline in the City
- The Single Guy
- Home Improvement
- Hit Songs:
- “Creep” by TLC
- “Take a bow” by Madonna
- “Waterfalls” by TLC
- Hit Movies:
- Who knows because we got distracted talking about CD singles and TLC.
- Where you can stream it:
- Cinemax on Amazon, MAX GO app, DirectTV on Demand.
- Rent on various streaming services.
- Movie streaming info from Justwatch.com
- Facts from https://pop-culture.us
- Music Clips in episode: https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Fanas/Or_Up_We_Fall