A vampire tells his epic life story: love, betrayal, loneliness, and hunger.
Our predictions: Will it hold up?
Things we discussed in this episode:
-Ashley discusses her 8 year-old logic in protecting herself from vampires.
– We head over to Tangent City and talk about Little Women (though it is related to one of the actors in this film.)
– We talk about the late 2000’s Vampire craze.
-Brad Pitt was in 1989’s Cutting Class. The movie that Ashley was trying to name, but she was wrong, it wasn’t his first movie role.
-Brad Pitt’s hair was glorious sometimes.
-Claudia and Louis do not know the rules to killing a villain in a movie.
-Ashley is really obessed with Louis’s hair.
-We talk about all the possible casting choices for Lestat and Claudia.
-Lestat the Musical…it was a thing.
Ryan: The “Cagey”– Tom Cruise (Lestat)
The “Hanxy”– Kirsten Dunst (Claudia)
Ashley: The “Cagey” – Brad Pitt (Louis AKA MOPEY McMOPERSON)
The “Hanxy”– Tom Cruise (Lestat).
Does it hold up?
Facts from 1994:
- This movie was released on November 11th, 1994.
- Hit TV Shows:
- Monday Night Football
- 60 Minutes
- Murder She Wrote
- Hit Songs:
- “I’ll Make Love To You” by Boyz II Men
- “The Sign” by Ace of Base
- “All For Love” by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting
- Hit Movies:
- Clear and Present Danger
- The Mask
- Where you can stream it:
- HBO MAX (subscription), Roku App (Free with Ads).
- Rent/Buy on various streaming services.
- Movie streaming info from Justwatch.com
- Facts from https://pop-culture.us
- Music Clips in episode: https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Fanas/Or_Up_We_Fall