In this episode:
Four young friends bound by a tragic accident are reunited when they find themselves being stalked by a hook-wielding maniac in their small seaside town.
Our predictions: Will it hold up?
-We confused about Kevin Williamson’s writing credits.
– Ashley can’t say diaries.
– We talk about our exciting October Bonisode coming soon!
– We go on tangent about Ryan Phillippe’s upcoming show.
– We weren’t sure if Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr started dating on this set, and after a quick Google search, it seems that they did!
-Julie’s hat is a sign of giving up.
– “Abercrombie and models…”
-We go to Tangent City to talk about the late 90’s teen idol culture.
-We question all of the main characters decisions.
– We wonder how Helen could even think that they “were so careful” when disposing of the body they hit.
-We want to know more about Helen and Elsa’s bad relationship.
– We talk about how Barry is the worst and Ray just lets his friend choke out his girlfriend in front of him.
-We laugh at that cringy Ray line.
-We discuss some logistic plotholes about the fisherman.
-Ryan wants more Freddie Prinze Jr. in this movie.
Ryan: The “Cagey”– Jennifer Love Hewitt
The “Hanxy”– Ryan Phillippe
Ashley: The “Cagey” – Ryan Phillippe
The “Hanxy”– Jennifer Love Hewitt
Does it hold up?
Facts from 1997:
- This movie was released on October 17th, 1997.
- Veronica’s Closet
- Hit Songs:
- “Candle in the Wind” – Elton John
- “MMMbop” – Hanson
- “I’ll Be Missing You” – Puffy Daddy with Faith Evans & 112.
- Hit Movies:
- Men in Black
- The Lost World
- Where you can stream it:
- Rent/Buy on various streaming services.
- Fubo (with subscription)
- Movie streaming info from reelgood.com
- Facts from https://pop-culture.us
- Music Clips in episode: https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Fanas/Or_Up_We_Fall