In this episode:
John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air, find themselves at odds with one another when John meets and falls for Claire Cleary.
Our predictions: Will it hold up?
-We talk about world events (and by talk we mean laugh uncomfortably.)
-Who we thought played Todd prior to rewatching this movie: Jimmi Simpson and Kevin Rankin.
-We try to remember what other film had Ellen Albertini Dow that we have done for the podcast. It was Road Trip.
-“Like a SACK of Potatoes.”
-We talk about how rich people love to play touch football in khakis instead of athletic wear.
-We discuss the interesting trailers that were on our copy of Wedding Crashers.
-Ryan figures out the biggest plot hole of the movie…and it’s a good one.
Ryan: The “Cagey”– Ellen Albertini Dow (Grandma Cleary)
The “Hanxy”– Rachel McAdams (Claire Cleary)
Ashley: The “Cagey” – Keir O’Donnell (Todd Cleary)
The “Hanxy”– Rachel McAdams (Clarie Cleary)
Does it hold up?
Facts about 2005:
- This movie was released on July 15th 2005.
- TV Shows:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Without A Trace
- Dancing With The Stars
- Hit Songs:
- “Inside You Heaven” Carrie Underwood
- “Golddigger” Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx
- “Hollaback Girl” Gwen Stefani
- Hit Movies:
- War of the Worlds
- King Kong
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Where you can stream it:
- Rent/Buy on various streaming services.
- Movie streaming info from reelgood.com
- Facts from https://pop-culture.us
- Music Clips in episode: https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Fanas/Or_Up_We_Fall