In this episode:
A doctor discovers that he can communicate with animals.
Our predictions: Will it hold up?
-“A human doctor”
“SHE WAS ANNIE’S BOOBS!” – Ashley about the “drunk monkey.”
-Joe Boxer is still around.
“Just a shirt that said B.U.M on it.” – We discuss 90’s fashion.
-We wonder if animals can really have suicidal thoughts. There is a debate in the science community according to one article we found and skimmed.
-All Saints sang a version of Lady Marmalade. DID YOU KNOW?
-We question John and Lisa’s marriage, alot.
– “Dogs can’t talk.” – A obvious plot hole.
– We talk about Quinn (the sound gal) who loves to roll down windows.
-Ashley questions the motives of John’s patient (human) who loves to eat shellfish.
– “If I notice you, you’re doing your job wrong.” – Ryan about an extra.
Ryan: The “Cagey”– Background camera guy at the merger party.
The “Hanxy”– Norm MacDonald (Lucky)
Ashley: The “Cagey” – Cherie Franklin (Mrs. Parkus)
The “Hanxy”– Eddie Murphy (John Dolittle)
Does it hold up?
Movie Facts of 1998:
This movie was released on June 26th, 1998.
Hit TV Shows:
- Monday Night Football
- Veronica’s Closet
- The Waterboy
- Rush Hour
- “The Boy Is Mine” Brandy & Monica
- “All My Life” K-Ci & Jojo
- “Too Close” Next
- Movie streaming info from reelgood.com
- Facts from https://pop-culture.us
- Music Clips in episode: https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Fanas/Or_Up_We_Fall